Free delivery for orders over €99

Rent a mobile home from Freedom Rental. Get to know



Traffic insurance is mandatory for motorized bicycles (L1e-a), even if their top speed is no more than 25 kilometers per hour.

However, it is noteworthy that a bicycle with a motor can be used in road traffic without registration.